Supermicro Intel/AMD Products
This product is not refundable due to manufacturer return policy. We only replace or repair defective product by RMA procedure.
SuperChassis SC417E16-R1400LPB Optimized for 4U storage solutions
Mfg. Part Number:
Supermicro CSE-417E16-R1400LPB, black color.
Note: Additional shipping fee may be applied by shipping company for overweight/oversize
• Extra High-Density 4U Storage Capacity
• High-Availability Feature at Redundant, Hot-pluggable drives, power supplies, & cooling system.
• Redundant (1+1) 1400W Gold Level power supply with PMBus function
• 72x 2.5" HDD bays (48 front + 24 rear)
• Single SAS Expander chip support SAS2 6Gb/s
• 7x Low-profile expansion slots
• 7x 8cm (middle) Hot-swap cooling fans, redundant cooling.
• Form Factor
Supermicro SC417E 4U storage chassis
Dimensions (H x W x D): 7" (178mm) x 17.2" (437mm) x 27.5" (699mm)
Support max motherboard size: eATX compliant, 12" x 13" and 13.68" x 13".
Supermicro MCP-290-00057-0N 4U mounting rail kit included
• Processor Support
Motherboards with Intel or AMD dual/single processor
• Expansion Slot
Seven Low-profile PCI expansion slots
• Drive Bay
72x 2.5" drive bays (48 front + 24 rear) with HDD hot-swap tray
Enterprise SAS/SATA HDD recommended
Supermicro BPN-SAS2-216EL1 SAS backplanes installed with single SAS expander
SAS expander chip support SAS2 6.0Gb/s
• Front Panel
Buttons: Power On/Off , System Reset.
LEDs: Power, HDD, Network, System Overheat, & Power Fail.
• System Cooling
Seven 80mm hot-swap case cooling fans
• Power Supply
Redundant (1+1) 1400W power supply with PMBus
High-efficiency with 80PLUS Gold Certified
- 1100W: 100 - 140V, 50 - 60Hz, 9.5 - 13.5 Amp.
- 1400W: 180 - 240V, 50 - 60Hz, 7.0 - 9.5 Amp.
• Power Supply Safety / EMC
USA UL listed, FCC.
Canada CUL listed
Germany TUV Certified
EN 60950/IEC 60950-Compliant