As the world's largest telecommunications equipment maker, Huawei
Technologies Co. Ltd. is known for its networking solutions, datacenter
solutions, UC&C, and even servers and storage. Acme Micro Systems, with
more than 20 years in server industry, now partners with Huawei to take
advantage of the other's strengths and bring more values to our
customers; this shows innovation and synergy are the key to customers'
success. Below is how our customers can benefit from this partnership:
- Powerful networking solutions and support
Innovative Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
In-depth knowledge of server design, analysis, solutions,
- Broad product selection of server, storage systems and solutions
- Smart solution to increase productivity and efficiency
Products & Solutions
Combining Huawei and Acme Micro System's competencies, below are the best products to bring our customers more values:
Campus Switches / SOHO & SMB Switches
are next-generation smart switches for
large-scale campus networks and managing capacity and performance in datacenter; from 100 Mbit/s
to terabit line speeds; easy integration with CloudEngine switches to cost-effectively and safely meet increasing demand for bandwidth.
- S9712: Terabit Routing Switches with 12 service slots
- S9706: Terabit Routing Switches with 6 service slots
- S9703: Terabit Routing Switches with 3 service slots
- S7712: Smart routing switches with 12 service slots
- S7706: Smart routing switches with 6 service slots
- S7703: Smart routing switches with 3 service slots
- S6700-24-EI: 24 Ports 10G Switch
- S6700-48-EI: 48 Ports 10G Switch
SOHO & SMB Switches
designed for lights-out operation in normal office environments are energy efficient; from 8 x 100 Mbit/s ports to 48 x GE ports plus
available optical fiber connectors. This is great for businesses, schools, hotels, and medical facilities - even Internet cafes.
- S1700-8G-AC: 8 Ports Gigabit Unmanaged Switch
- S1700-24GR: 24 Ports Gigabit Unmanaged Switch
Merging Huawei and Acme Micro Systems' experiences, Acme Micro System is presenting RH Series Rack Servers here.
Rack servers of RH series support two or four Intel® Xeon® high-performance CPUs. Shelf heights of 1 U, 2 U, or 4 U
are available. These rack servers provide high density, large-capacity storage, high performance, high reliability,
and high scalability.
- Tecal RH2285: V2 Rack Server: 2U, 2 sockets with large storage capacity, superb computing performance, scalability and high reliability.
- Tecal RH2485: V2 Rack Server: 2U, 4 sockets with high scalability
Tecal RH5885: V2 Rack Server: high-end 4-socket rack server
that is scalable to eight sockets. It supports Intel® Xeon®
E7-8800/4800 series CPUs
High-performance PCIe Card for servers- Tecal ES3000
HUAWEI Tecal ES3000 PCIe SSD card provides 800GB/1.2TB/2.4TB capacities, full-height half-length form factor, up to 770K (4KB block) read IOPS
performance and up to 630K (4KB block) write IOPS performance, up to 3.2GB/s throughput bandwidth, support power-down protection.
Huawei OceanStor T series unified storage system (T series) is a new-generation storage product for mid-range and high-end storage applications. It boasts integration of block-level &
file-level data storage, various storage protocols, and GUI-based central storage management.
Features: "Flexibility and Reliability" and "Economy and Efficiency".
OceanStor T series storage products have been widely deployed in critical business systems of the operators, such as BOSS, CRM, IPTV and so on.
Please see the spec below or see the comparison here.
- S2600T: supports up to 276 disk slots
- S5500T: supports up to 528 disk slots
- S5600T: supports up to 1152 disk slots
- S5800T: supports up to 1440 disk slots
TE30 All-in-One HD Videoconferencing System
HUAWEI TE30 is a cost-effective 3-in-1 HD videoconferencing endpoint; its compact appearance and simplified installation make it an
ideal choice for small- and medium-sized conference rooms.
- 3-in-1 design: codec, camera, microphone
- H.264 HP 1080p 25/30fps (Optional), dual 1080p
- Patented SEC 3.0 + H.264 SVC: tolerates 20% packet loss
- Voice dialing; 6-meter sound collection
- IPV6/IPV4,Wi-Fi access, up to 4 Mbps/s