Intel® Code Modernization Enablement Program
For a limited time, through June 27, 2015, Acmemicro is pleased to offer the Intel® Code Modernization Enablement Program (CMEP), a special up to 90% OFF promotion* on Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessor 5110P for developers when bundled with Acme servers and workstations. Code modernization allows software traditionally designed for serial computation on a single processor to take full advantage of today’s multi-core, many integrated core and multi-node computing architectures. Through extensive use of parallelism, vectorization, and multi-threading techniques, developers can accomplish incredible performance increases on previously serial software. As part of this promotion, special pricing on Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessor 5110P and a free 12-month trial of Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition will be provided with the purchase of Acme systems. This promotion will enable developers to cost-effectively explore the benefits of Intel® architecture and jumpstart their code modernization efforts by leveraging Intel hardware and software solutions. With the upcoming launch of the next generation Intel® Xeon Phi™ processors and coprocessors, codenamed Knights Landing, developers have the opportunity to modernize their code today to take full advantage of the compute power of tomorrow.
*Terms and conditions
- It is a limited time and limited quantity offer.
- It is good through 6/27/2015.
- Quantity on hands only, no rain checks.
- Eligible when purchased with qualified ACME systems only
- Please call in 1-800-313-ACME or email@example.com to purchase
- The promotion information and conditions are subject to change without notice.
As an authorized Intel® Xeon Phi™ dealer, Acme Micro is dedicated to optimizing GPU computing solutions by taking the advantages of Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessors products. Features:
- Intel® Many Integrated Cores (MIC) architecture : Up to 61 cores, 244 threads, and 16 GB of GDDR5 memory (352 GB/s bandwidth) per coprocessor and Up to 1.2 teraflops of double-precision performance per coprocessor
- Familiar Intel® architecture programming model : Simplified development and dual-benefit for performance optimization
- Linux hosting capability : Exceptional execution flexibility
- IP Addressable : Supports standard clustering models and simple scaling
- Industry-leading silicon technology : Exceptional compute density and energy efficiency
- Flexible form factors : Standard x16 PCIe* cards (with active, passive, or no thermal solution) and a unique dense form factor (DFF) for more customized integration and use up to 8 coprocessors per host server
- Flexible Execution Models : Best flexibility for optimizing workload performance
The question is: does my company need Xeon Phi™?
To address the high-performance computing needs in the oil & gas, financial, 3D rendering, and chemistry industries, Acme Micro provides all types of servers, including 1U to 4U to tower, with Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessors, which are a great fit for enterprises and educations. The coprocessors provide incredible parallel performance while minimizing code porting time, which maximizes performance for our customers in high performance computing (HPC) and enterprise segments.
The Intel® MIC Architecture features a strong balance of performance, programmability and power efficiency, providing customers with a comprehensive portfolio of supercomputing solutions that are unmatched for balance, scalability, reliability and price/performance on real-world applications. Also applications can run more quickly — speeding client results while providing improved system management and infrastructure utilization
Why Acme Micro Xeon Phi™ Solutions?
Acme Micro GPU solutions helps open the door for engineering, scientific and research fields to dramatically accelerate application performance with minimal investment in development. With Intel® Xeon Phi™, Acme Micro customizes the optimized-computing solutions for customers and helps them thrive in their fields.
Recommended Xeon Phi™ Solution Programs
Customers can buy Intel Xeon Phi™ card sepsrately or buy Xeon Phi™ Starter Kit prorgam with compatible servers or workstation.
- Xeon Phi™ cards: Customers can buy 4 kinds of cards now: Xeon Phi™ 3120A, 3120P, 5110P, and 7120P. There will be more new Xeon Phi™ cards coming in 2014 with more cores and higher memory.
- Xeon Phi™ starter Kit program + compatible systems: For users to get used to the power of Xeon Phi, Intel Xeon Phi Starter Kit includes a Xeon Phi™ card, Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2013, Programming Books, and other sources at a reasonable price. Currently there are 2 starter kit programs: SC3120AKIT and SC5110PKIT.
Intel® Xeon Phi™ Product Family Specifications
|PRODUCT NUMBER||FORM FACTOR, THERMAL SOLUTION||BOARD TDP (WATTS)||NUMBER OF CORES||FREQUENCY (GHz)||PEAK DOUBLE PRECISION PERFORMANCE (GFLOP)||PEAK MEMORY BANDWIDTH (GB/s)||MEMORY CAPACITY (GB)||INTEL® TURBO BOOST TECHNOLOGY|
|5120D||Dense Form factor, NONE||245||60||1.053||1011||352||8||N/A|
|7110P||PCIe, Passive||300||61||1.238||1208||352||16||Peak Turbo Frenquency: 1.33GHz|
Selected Xeon Phi™ Systems
Intel® R2208WTTYC1 2U DP Xeon E5-2600v3 Server
Acme RD-408TRL2 4U DP Xeon E5-2600v3 Workstation